2008年9月30日火曜日

Ponyo on the Cliff by the sea


Ponyo on the Cliff by the sea is the animation movie film directed by Hayao Miyazaki and created by studio ghibli inc. Hayao Miyazaki and studio ghibli inc is very popular in Japan and praised many people of all ages and both sexes. Their movie has deep theme and cute character and high imaging technique. I think that's why their movie praised many people of all ages and both sexes. Recently, their movie is praised by foreigner too. I'm glad that japanese movie is praised by foreigner.
 
 Then, I'll introduce the story of this movie. Ponyo is called " gold fish princess". According to the name, Ponyo is gold fish. One day, Ponyo meets a human boy called "Sosuke". Ponyo fall in love with Sosuke, so she wants to be a human girl. To become human girl, Ponyo uses magic, but caused magic, a lot of incident happen.
 
 I saw this movie in this summer vacation with my friend. I thought this movie is like a picture book, so I became the good old feeling as I returned when I was childhood. I recommend you this movie. If you see this movie, you can remember your childhood, and Ponyo is very cute!

4 件のコメント:

momo さんのコメント...

Good job,Ayaka! I like Miyazaki animation and I want to watch "Ponyo" very much!! Hayao MIYAZAKI made this movie, so I am very interested in this movie! "Gedo sennki" is not exciting so much.

Potato さんのコメント...

Hi,Ayaka! I never watched this mouvie and I don't think that I want to watch it. I like studio ghiblinic. Good job^^

totoro さんのコメント...

Your sentence is easy for me to understand, so it is good. Your imagine is also good. I want to watch "Ponyo" very much.>< Let's watch this movie together!!

Satch さんのコメント...

Hello. I'm from another class^^
I've seen the movie too and I also have written an entry for the same movie. But your is much more easy to understand.

So, you like Usagi Yojimbo? :D