2009年1月20日火曜日

My Best 3 Blogs From Other Class

I chose my best 3 blogs from other class. All of them were very interesting and great. I could get a lot of knowledges from them. It was interesting to read entry that is written by someone who I don't know.

No.1 is The Wizard's Song. I was surprized this blog's auther's english skill. She writes sentence very well and her entry is very easy to read. Contents are interesting and valuable for me. Pictures are beautiful too. I respect this blog's arthor. I want to make blog like this.

No.2 is SquarePants. I think maybe this blog's author is "Sponge Bob"'s fan. lol I like sponge bob too. It's funny. She uses many interesting picture. Especially, foods pictures are looks so delicious. How to write sentence is good too. I like this blog.XD

No.3 is miiiiiyan days. I think this blog's design is simple, but civil, so easy to read. She uses many interesting pictures. I think it's goog.

They are that I chose. I respect these blogs. I will effort and improve my english skill. I want to write enrty better. Anyway, every blogs are so great!

0 件のコメント: