2009年1月13日火曜日

My Best3 Blogs

I chose best3 of my friend's blogs. I considered about design, contents, how easy to understand and so on and desided best 3. It was difficult to deside, because everybody's blogs are great, but I desided them.

No.1 is Flower Town. This is Chiemi's blog. I think this blog is used many kinds of colors and a lot of underlines, so It's easy to read. Contents are interesting too.

No.2 is L.S.C. This is Asaki's blog. I think this blog has many links, so we can get a lot of knowledges.

No.3 is Diary :-) This is Yuka's blog. She uses many interesting pictures. Her viewponit is unique and sentences are simple, so I can read it easyly.

They are that I chosen. Which blogs are so interesting and great. Let's click on link and see their blogs. Maybe It makes you enjoy and gives you some knowredge.

0 件のコメント: